Sunday, October 30, 2022

My Writing Workshop at Milk Wood!

Lizzie Gudkov


You're invited to the workshop I'll host at Milk Wood, in Second Life, for the Virtual Writers!
Let's kick-start NaNoWriMo!


Title: The Naming of Cats – tips and tricks!

The naming of characters and locations in your story can be a difficult matter.
I will suggest a few ways to make this task much easier.

When: November 1st, 8am SLT (Second Life Time), 3pm Lisbon/UK Time.
Event: In voice and text in local chat.
Duration: 30 minutes followed by a 30-minute writing/research session.

I'm a former language teacher from Portugal. I have published my work online in several blogs, including my own, and I actively participate in my writing community, the Virtual Writers, hosting and taking part in writing sessions.


“The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter”
T.S.Eliot


So, to make things easier, do join me this Tuesday, November 1st, for a ton of ideas about naming your... cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment