Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Invitation! A Road Paved with Women's Words



I invite you to join me at SLEA2!

Writing has been both a passion and a lifeline for me.
When Kisma K. Stepanich-Reidling (kismaksr inworld) invited me to take part in The Temple of the Divine Feminine, I accepted the invitation immediately!
What a thrill to join women from different corners of the world, different ages, different walks of life, all sharing their creativity at the SLEA2 - photography, painting, sculpture, videos, readings, and writing!
One of the events of this remarkable project is "A Road Paved with Women's Words", a discussion panel that will bring together three women writers in Second Life, myself, Jami Mills - Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the online RezMagazine and Angela Thespian - Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the online FOCUS magazine. Our moderator will be Kisma Reidling.
For more information, check the official website of the Second Life Endowment for the Arts and for a detailed tour of the SLEA Region 2, drop by Tara's blog post.

My talk is titled "When Two Words Become a New Path in Life" and I'll take you on a journey of hope and healing, creativity and empowerment. I will tell you how virtual reality and words, many words, can change your life.

Date: Friday, 14 October 2022
Time: 1pm SLT
Event: In voice and text in local.


No comments:

Post a Comment