1. You can meet other writers to exchange information and resources, to provide and receive support.
2. You can attend write-ins to create a writing routine and to improve your writing pace.
3. You can immerse yourself in environments overflowing with stimuli. Experience weather changes, seasons, sounds and different types of locations. Beaches, a mountain, replicas of cities and historical monuments, different epochs, are a mere mouse click away.
4. You can experiment with your story settings by building them inworld. Visualizing these settings will help you maneuver your characters effortlessly and will prevent narrative inconsistencies.
5. You can create an avatar (or several!) to recreate your character and literally walk in his/her shoes!