Tuesday, October 29, 2019

NaNoWriMo 2019


The annual writing frenzy starts in a couple of days!

I was tempted to start a new story... again... But I have been working so much on revising - learning how to do it, getting motivated to do it and actually doing it... albeit slowly - that I've decided I would honor my efforts and keep working on my Work In Progress.


As a result, and for the first time since 2013 when I started taking part in the NaNoWriMo, I will be a Rebel.
I aim to follow the guideline of 30 minutes of work being the equivalent to 500 words of writing.
To win NaNoWriMo, you must write at least 50k words. This means I am looking at 50 hours of revising throughout the month and about 2 hours each day.
As always, the Virtual Writers, the writing community I belong to in Second Life, will meet daily at Milk Wood. We will also have a large number of workshops and resources to help everyone along this crazy adventure!


“We have to continually be jumping off cliffs
and developing our wings on the way down.”
Kurt Vonnegut

No comments:

Post a Comment