Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas!


Milk Wood

NaNoWriMo ended successfully. It is now time to rest.

For the first time, I have printed the novel out. To see the whole text, to feel the weight of my novel, was a rather strange and, at the same time, exhilarating feeling. 169 pages, with the tentative title Just Before Dawn, are about to be revised.

In the meantime, I am attending a course on Novel Revision taught by published author Verona Lorgsval in Second Life, Victoria Lynn Osborne in Real Life. 

Those who follow my blog know that I have been taking part in NaNoWriMo since 2013. This means that I have several novels written and waiting to be revised.

The problem is... I hate revising. I find it boring. So, I inevitably give up on the revising and move on to a new project.

The Novel Revision course is making me want to revise my latest book, also a strange yet exhilarating feeling. The materials have been gathered, the text printed and now... let the show begin... after Christmas!

I wish everyone who stops by this workshop I call my blog a 
Merry Christmas. 
May you have a wonderful time with those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment