- 100 Word Stories (drabbles) - 52 weeks, 52 stories
- Short Story "The Toy Maker"
- About Writing
- What to Expect of a Writing Session
- When You Just Don’t Feel Like It
- At a Writing Session - Double Do’s
- The Dynamics of a Writing Session
- Builder's Brewery Art Festival for Relay for Life (poetry)
- Continued the novel "The Unspoken Footnote" started at the NaNoWriMo 2015
- CampWriMo April (continued novel started at the NaNoWriMo 2015)
- CampWriMo July (concluded novel started at the NaNoWriMo 2015)
- Started editing/revising "The Unspoken Footnote"
- 2016 NaNoWriMo Pep-Talk for the Virtual Writers' blog (I didn't participate in the NaNoWriMo this year)
- About SL "Turning a Box into a Home"
- For 3 years I hosted a writing session at Milk Wood, the 500 Word Snatch. Several circumstances, personal mostly, dictated the end of this cycle at the end of September.
- Erotica (unpublished)
Being willing to experiment is, in my opinion, one of the most important aspects of being a writer. I have tried my hand at several different genres and, as a result, I found myself dabbling with erotica. We'll see what happens.
Finally, I was rather surprised, not to say shocked, when I realized the total number of words written in 2016 (most of them unpublished) was a whooping 457857.
More in 2017.
More in 2017.
"Study the past, if you would divine the future."