Saturday, September 12, 2015

Just for Fun!

Free Bird
A few weeks ago, Cortez Brandriss challenged Free Bird group members in Second Life to submit their book titles for a chance to have their name on the cover.

Just for fun, and because I love this title, my submission was "A Month of Sundays". This is actually the tentative title of the mystery novel (unedited and unpublished!) I wrote last year during the NaNoWriMo.

Free Bird
Much to my surprise (I was sure a LOT of people would send in very imaginative titles), mine was chosen and is now a part of the Books-By-You Collection.

Cortez and her team are very creative and extremely friendly. It never ceases to amaze me how their dynamic approach manages to bring together a large group of people, promoting everyone's participation and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment